This blog began as an example for me to use to help my uncle start his own blog. From there it has grown to a series of useful tips for anyone who is new to blogging and has chosen Blogger as their blogging platform.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Posting Photos on Blogger from Picasa

As a test of the feature in Google's Picassa photo storage and editing system, I have posted a photo of my daughter and her boyfriend, Daniel.

I hope to see how Bogger accepts the transfer of the photo from my computer's photo album. I haven't found, yet, that Picassa will allow me to adjust the pixel size and the dimentions of the of the photo. That bothers me a little, because I don't want my photo's to download slowly for the readers of my blog.

I like to have a little control over the size of the picture. If Blogger and Picassa don't somehow optimize the picture size automatically, I will have to use my Photoshop Elements program to do that.

Please leave a comment to let me know how long this post took to load completely compared to other similar posts with photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: